Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shout-Out to My Readers

Hey everyone!

Yes, I am aware this is my third post today, but I don't care. I am writing this to let you guys know how very much I appreciate you. Y'all are my inspiration and my encouragement. You are the reason I write on this blog. I am so thankful for your readership (apparently that is a word), and I hope that my blog is a blessing to you guys. I just want to shout-out to each of you:

To my 92 readers in the United States,
To my 40 readers in Belize,
To my 5 readers in Germany,
To my 3 readers from the UK (60% of One Direction? ;D),
                                        India,
                                 and Vietnam,
To my 2 readers in Canada,
To my 1 reader in Mexico...

Thank you. I love you guys. 

For those of you who are returning visitors, why don't you follow my blog by email? Scroll down this page until you pass the "Top 5 Posts of All Time" gadget, and you should land at a little box that will allow you to subscribe. Simply type in your email address and press send, and you will receive all new posts directly in your inbox!

Again, everyone, thanks for sticking around. I told you it would be worth it! ;-)

Blessings!

~*Brielle*~


No comments: