Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just for Laughs

Hello everyone! I was just browsing some funny pictures/memes today when I came across some I thought y'all might enjoy. Have fun!

Changing lightblub like a boss.

Changing the light bulb. Like a boss.


Help me Obi-wan

"Because I have two bagels stuck to the sides of my head, that's why!"
You know you are bored when...

Am I the only one who does this?!

And below: "Some days are just better than others."
Some days are just better than others


The father's face is priceless.

Above - the father's face: priceless.

Close enough...

- "Hey, trashcan man! Yeah, you - third from the left. You do know you're wearing a waste basket on your head, right?
- "Whatevs, it's close enough!"

Naive box doesn't realize what happens next.

This poor box never saw it coming... *sniffle*

Frying Nemo.

Frying Nemo. Complimentary dead clownfish with every kids' meal.

Happens every time I go to the beach

"It was DEFINITELY a stingray!"

Lion King all over again

Lion King all over again.

When kids fight over videogames at home.

I'm not even going to ask.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got my own blog! SO COOL!!!! but i don't have a gmail so i have to use Cara's. ...but....WHO CARES.
mylifeasa7thgradegirl.blogspot.com
-Jesse